Follow the instructions below for installing the Catalog Kiosk App on an iPad (Apple) tablet.
- The Catalog Kiosk application requires 2GB of storage on your iPad. Please make sure you have storage available before installing the app and downloading product data.
- The app is only compatible with iOS version 11.1.1 or above.
- Your iPad must have an internet connection.
Please Note: Products can generate cost on certain data plans, therefore, Wondersign strongly recommends using a WiFi connection. Wondersign cannot be held liable for incurred cost due to the usage of a cellular connection while using Catalog Kiosk for iPad.
1. Tap the App Store icon on your iPad device/tablet.
2. Search for “Wondersign Catalog Kiosk”. When the entry appears, select “Get”.
3. Once the app is downloaded, go back to the iPad’s home screen and tap on the Wondersign Catalog Kiosk App to open it.
4. Once the app launches, enter the same login credentials you use to log in to my.catalogkiosk.com.
The device can also be connected to an existing account through the use of a pairing code. To pair by code:
- Click Pair by Code in the top left corner of the login screen.
- The device will display a 6-digit pairing code.
- Open a browser and log in to my.catalogkiosk.com.
- Navigate to the Devices screen, and click Add Device.
- Enter the pairing code in the Create a New Device screen.
For more information on pairing a device, see Getting Started.
5. The kiosk will now download the store’s assigned products directly to the iPad.
If the device provides an error stating “No products assigned” (see image below), visit ashley.catalogkiosk.com and assign products. For instructions on assigning products and pricing, visit the help article: Managing Products to Display.
6. Catalog Kiosk is ready to use when the Home Screen (see below) appears: