In this article you will learn how to:
You are logged into the Catalog App Manager (CAM)
1. Select Devices from the top menu bar.
2. Select the device group you want to customize by clicking the Gear Icon.
3. Click the Cart Configuration menu to expand the section.
Enable or Disable the Cart
4. To enable/disable the basket or cart function in the app, select Enable or Disable.
Enable or Disabled Saved Carts
5. Allow Saving Shopping Carts gives you the ability to name and save shopping carts in the app to access them again at a later time. Select Enable or Disable.
Change the Cart Label
6. The Cart Label allows you to select the icon that appears in the app for adding items to the cart. You can choose from: Cart, Basket, Lightbox, Favorite, and Wishlist.
Set Cart Timeout
7. The Cart Timeout will impact the time that the kiosk will retain the items in the cart before resetting and clearing the basket. Use the drop-down menu to select a designated amount of time.
Set Cart Email Address
8. The Cart Email Addresses will be the email address that will receive all orders that are submitted through the kiosk. You can add multiple emails addresses by adding commas between.
Include or Exclude Prices in Cart
9. The Include prices in cart email section will have the most impact to you since the cart emails would only be seen by the sales associate that is entering the order into the point of sale system. You can choose to include or exclude prices in the cart email.
Edit the Order Confirmation Message
10. The Order Confirmation Message is the pop-up message that appears on the screen after a shopping cart is submitted from the app. Use the text box to customize and edit the message.