The Ashley Direct Express feature provides a rapid factory to consumer shipping program. Stores that utilize this feature want to display Express-shippable items on the kiosks with a special designation.
When enabled, your guests will see a message saying “Ships To Your Home” next to an item that is available to be shipped directly to their home.
Follow the instructions below to highlight Ashley Direct Express Items.
1. Log into the Catalog App Manager (CAM).
2. Click Devices in the top navigation menu.
3. Click Settings in the Device Groups section that you would like to display this on.
4. Click the Advanced Configurations section to expand it.
5. Click Show to enable the Direct Express branding & search option in the app.
6. Click the Save Changes button.
The changes will be synced to your devices overnight during the next scheduled sync. To sync your devices immediately proceed to the next step.
7. To sync immediately, click Devices in the top navigation menu.
8. Click the Sync all devices button.
Finding Ashley Direct Express Items in the kiosk app
Once the items are enabled in the Catalog App Manager, items that carry this designation can be recognized by the "Ships To Your Home" message that appears while viewing all the items in a category.
Your customers can also use the filter option (left-hand side) to only see items that are available for direct shipping.
The "Ships To Your Home" message also appears above the product title on the Product Detail page.