Changes made in the Catalog App Manager are reflected after each automatic nightly sync. To force your changes to appear immediately, follow the steps below to either:
- Run a manual update directly from your device
- Run a manual sync from the Catalog App Manager
Run a Manual Update Directly from Your Device
Step 1 - Tap and Hold Store Logo
Tap and hold on the store's logo, which is located on the top left corner of the kiosk screen, for 10+ seconds:
Please Note: Do not move your finger or touch any other part of the screen while holding on the store's logo.
Step 2 - Start Update
When the logo menu appears, tap the orange Start Update button to restart the kiosk application and update the content:
Please Note: The device has to be online to update successfully.
Step 3 - Close Out
Once the update is complete click on the X icon to close out the logo menu:
Run a Manual Sync from the Catalog App Manager
- In a web browser, log in to my.catalogkiosk.com.
- Click Devices in the top navigation.
- Sync all devices using the Sync All Devices button.
- Sync an individual device by clicking the device name on the Devices screen, and clicking Sync Device.
Need additional help? Contact us at email@example.com or Toll Free 1-855-408-9966.