My.catalogkiosk.com grants the ability to allow multiple email logins to access the same account. Account administrators can add as many additional users as they'd like, and they can set permission levels to control what additional users have access to view and edit. Instructions for adding a new user group are outlined below.
To add a new user group:
- In a Google Chrome web browser, log in to my.catalogkiosk.com.
2. In the top right corner of the screen, click your email address to open the Account Management menu, and then click Users.
3. This opens the user dashboard. Click Create Group.
4. Enter in a new name for your user group, and set the permission level (Admin or User).
- Admin - Administrators can create and edit users and user permissions.
- User - Regular users are restricted from creating or editing user accounts. All other permissions are equal.
5. Click Save.