Activate a New Device
Use the following steps to set up and activate a new device for your account using the Catalog App Manager.
1. Sign into my.catalogkiosk.com in the Google Chrome web browser.
2. Click Devices in the top navigation menu to navigate to the Devices screen where a new device can be activated for your account.
3. Click Add New Device on the Devices screen.
4. Complete the required fields on the Create a New Device screen as follows:
- Name: Enter a unique device name to allow easy identification of the device (i.e. location in a store).
- Pairing Code: Enter the pairing code for the device.
- Address: Enter the physical address where the device is located.
- Timezone: Enter the local timezone where the device is located, if applicable.
- Initialize settings from Device Group: Select the Device Group that the new device will belong to from the drop-down menu.
NOTE: Refer to How Do I Activate a Device with a Pairing Code to learn more about how to activate the Catalog Kiosk on a device and obtain the pairing code.
5. Click Finish to finish adding the device.
The Device Details screen will appear once the kiosk is activated.
6. Click Settings to allow further customization settings on the device beyond what is imported from a device group.
Customize Your Devices
Refer to Overview: Customizing Your Devices Using Device Groups to learn how to fully customize the devices for your account.
For additional instructions on device setup and customization of settings and display, review the Quick Start Guide documentation that includes:
- Set up the Attractor Screen
- Set up Product Navigation
- Edit Product Display
- Configure Text, Email, and Customer Data Collection
- Configure Shopping Carts
- Check Out Customers
Schedule a Device Walk-Through Onboarding Session
If you are interested in learning more about how to customize your devices and device group settings that display on the kiosks, schedule a device walk-through session with a Wondersign Customer Success Coach.
Use the link to sign-up for the Wondersign Onboarding With Eric Trujillo training.