The Share & Shop section of the Analytics page in your Catalog App Manager (CAM) provides you with detailed information on the emails and text messages that are sent from the kiosk.
1. In your web browser, go to my.catalogkiosk.com and sign in using your email address and password.
2. In the main navigation, click Analytics and choose Share & Shop from the drop-down list.
3. To view the text messages and emails sent from a specific kiosk or tablet device, click the Devices drop-down and select the device name from the list.
4. To view email and text message information from a specific time-frame, click on the Time Frame Selector and select the requested time frame from the drop-down list.
5. To view any responding SMS messages use the Responses column. When responses have a red notification bubble, it means the message has not yet been read by you.
Click "See Responses" to view the message from the consumer.
A pop-up appears and includes the text message, phone number, date, and time of the message. Use this information to reach back out to the consumer and keep the conversation going.
To route answers directly into a conversational texting platform, check out our integration with Podium.
To learn more about test messages responses and your notification settings, visit the help article: How To View and Manage Consumer SMS Responses to Shared Products
6. You can export text message and email data to a CSV or XLS file. To export data, choose a specific date range. Next, choose the desired file format.
7. Once the report is exported, the following data can be viewed:
Type of Communication
Date And Time
Please note: SMS and Email responses are not available in the report export. Depending on the local laws in effect at the location of your business, you might not be allowed to use these email addresses and phone numbers for marketing purposes. Always check your local laws prior to using customer data.