The following features released in versions 5.24 and higher are not supported on Elo Gen 1 (first generation) 22" touchscreens. This includes all versions released in February 2019 and later.
5.24 Release - February 2019
- All search results are now translated in chosen language.
- All text, including titles, in "Send to Mobile" emails are now translated to reflect the chosen language.
- Where available, we've added package sizes to product data. This helps your customers understand when the price displayed refers to a package of multiple products, versus a single unit.
- "New" items (introductions) are added to kiosks once they start shipping.
5.25 Release - March 2019
- If the customer's shopping cart contains a combination of priced and unpriced items, the total amount is hidden from view to prevent inaccurate totals.
- We've added the ability to search by brand, if available.
- You can now rename your shopping cart. Choose from Cart, Basket, Lightbox, or Favorites.
- You can now save multiple shopping carts within the Catalog App.
5.28 Release - April 2019
- CSV importers throughout the Catalog App Manager (my.catalogkiosk.com) now allow both lowercase and uppercase brand names and SKUs, making the data import process a breeze.
- When adding products to categories, you can now search by SKU, Category Name, or Product name, to help you find and add products to your categories faster.
- When pairing a device, you can now view the progress of the syncing process displayed as a percentage.
5.30 Release - May 2019
- Import custom product names via CSV file. You can now overwrite existing product names to help prevent cross-shopping.
5.33 Release - June 2019
- All search results are now translated in the chosen language.
- For those who prefer not to have a checkout option, there is a new Wishlist Cart Label option. This option allows customers to add items to a wishlist.
- For those who prefer not to have a checkout option, there is a new option to hide the Start Order button.
- There is now a new customizable SKU label field (Change Model # Text)
5.34 Release - July 2019
- Single-Sign-On (SSO): As an optional sign-in, you can now log in using your existing Google and Facebook accounts.
- Additional Product Search Options when Adding Products to Categories. You can now search for product category via a dynamic search field, making product selection a breeze.
- On the Pricing Management screen, there is a new checkbox that allows you to select whether to show or hide the total price of kitted products.
5.35 Release - July 2019
- For better customer information tracking, the phone number is now mandatory on all checkout forms, including mobile checkout, in-store email, and physical point of sale checkout forms.
- You can now more easily search for and select excluded products within your catalogs.
- We have added SKU and Name search fields to allow for easier search and selection of products. A Select All button has also been added to allow you to search for and select multiple products to remove from a category.
5.36/5.37 Release - August 2019
- You now have the ability to create custom messages with hyperlinks that will be sent to your customers when they share products via text or email.
- On collections, the total price of items is now shown without having to navigate to the shopping cart.
- In addition to the standard sort orders that exist in the catalog kiosk, you can create a custom sort order by uploading a CSV file which determines the sort order of products.
5.38/5.39 Release - September 2019
- The category filter function for products was updated to include subcategories.
- The grid views in the Catalog Kiosk were updated to include relevant filtering options on the left side of the window.
- The ability to search devices by text and sort the results has been added.
5.41 Release - October 2019
- Financing Waterfall: The ability to apply for financing has been added to the app as part of the checkout process.
- Video Support: Embedded videos can now be added to the product description.
- The ability to search devices by text and sort the results has been added.
5.47/5.48 Release - January 2020
- Display the Color, Material & Style Filter Options by Most Used
- Dynamic product page: If the product details page does not have any alternative images or videos then the main image will be enlarged.
- Updates to collections: The numbers in the markers have been removed and the marker’s size has been reduced by ⅓.
- Category images can be uploaded to override the default category images on the attractor screen.
- Theming: Select between 1 and 6 category tiles which can be linked to categories when tapped.
- Theming: The last tile can be assigned to “Browse all categories” when tapped.
- Theming: Select between a dark and light mode.
- Theming: The “Touch-to-explore” message is configurable.
- Access to the shopping cart, external websites, and language options have been moved to the hamburger menu.
- Shopping carts and items can be shared using the same “Share product” button.
- Pagination has been removed and Items will continue to load as the user navigates down the page.
- Search results can be browsed by Collections, Items, and What’s New. Items can be sorted.
- Items "on sale" (promotional price lists) are tagged with a default image. Instead of using the default image, a custom image can be uploaded to tag items on sale.
- The Checkout Options page has been redesigned and short descriptions of all checkout methods have been added.
- The ability to add multiple email addresses for offline notifications was added.
5.49 Release - February 2020
- An option was added to allow your guests to change the thumbnail size between Compact and Large for the Collections, Items, and What’s New pages.
- The Size filter options were updated to be in order from largest to smallest.
- The categories sort order of the search results page was updated to be alphanumeric.
- Options were added to set the thumbnail size of collections and items to Compact or Large.
- Disclaimers were added to the Catalog App Manager so they can be edited by the retailer. Disclaimers include: Checkout, Send Cart by Email, Send Cart by Phone, Send product by Email, Send product by phone.
5.50 Release - February 2020
- All the subcategories are displayed in the category filter menu on the product grid screen, and the “Show more options” was removed.
- The availability status icon of the Real-Time Inventory feature has been updated to better indicate whether an item is in stock or out of stock.
- If only one option is available in a filter, the filter will not be shown. For example, if only one brand is available the brand filter will not be displayed.
- The sort order of items in the collections tab was updated to be in alphabetical order (A to Z).
- An option has been added to use all categories as the attractor screen on devices.
- Share Product Button: The text on the button has been changed from “Share Product” to “Send as Text/Email” and the color is now editable.
- An option has been added to hide the prices on Category, Search Results, and Discover More (More in the Series) pages.
- The order of the Collections and Items tabs are configurable.
5.51 Release - February 2020
- If the filters result in 0 products, then the filters will still be displayed so changes can be made to the filters instead of having to start over.
- The ability to change the order of the Specs and Description tabs on product detail pages has been added.
- The location of a device is now a required field when adding a new device to your account.
- A Promotional Price Display section was added to allow control over how promotional prices are displayed in the Catalog Kiosk App.
- Custom sale tags now match the height of the “Ships to your home” message on the Product Details, Items, and more items in the series pages in the CK App.