The following features released in versions 5.24 and higher are not supported on Elo Gen 1 (first generation) 22" touchscreens. This includes all versions released in February 2019 and later.
5.24 Release - February 2019
- All search results are now translated in chosen language.
- All text, including titles, in "Send to Mobile" emails are now translated to reflect the chosen language.
- Where available, we've added package sizes to product data. This helps your customers understand when the price displayed refers to a package of multiple products, versus a single unit.
- "New" items (introductions) are added to kiosks once they start shipping.
5.25 Release - March 2019
- If the customer's shopping cart contains a combination of priced and unpriced items, the total amount is hidden from view to prevent inaccurate totals.
- We've added the ability to search by brand, if available.
- You can now rename your shopping cart. Choose from Cart, Basket, Lightbox, or Favorites.
- You can now save multiple shopping carts within the Catalog App.
5.28 Release - April 2019
- CSV importers throughout the Catalog App Manager (my.catalogkiosk.com) now allow both lowercase and uppercase brand names and SKUs, making the data import process a breeze.
- When adding products to categories, you can now search by SKU, Category Name, or Product name, to help you find and add products to your categories faster.
- When pairing a device, you can now view the progress of the syncing process displayed as a percentage.
5.30 Release - May 2019
- Import custom product names via CSV file. You can now overwrite existing product names to help prevent cross-shopping.
5.33 Release - June 2019
- All search results are now translated in the chosen language.
- For those who prefer not to have a checkout option, there is a new Wishlist Cart Label option. This option allows customers to add items to a wishlist.
- For those who prefer not to have a checkout option, there is a new option to hide the Start Order button.
- There is now a new customizable SKU label field (Change Model # Text)
5.34 Release - July 2019
- Single-Sign-On (SSO): As an optional sign-in, you can now log in using your existing Google and Facebook accounts.
- Additional Product Search Options when Adding Products to Categories. You can now search for product category via a dynamic search field, making product selection a breeze.
- On the Pricing Management screen, there is a new checkbox that allows you to select whether to show or hide the total price of kitted products.
5.35 Release - July 2019
- For better customer information tracking, the phone number is now mandatory on all checkout forms, including mobile checkout, in-store email, and physical point of sale checkout forms.
- You can now more easily search for and select excluded products within your catalogs.
- We have added SKU and Name search fields to allow for easier search and selection of products. A Select All button has also been added to allow you to search for and select multiple products to remove from a category.
5.36/5.37 Release - August 2019
- You now have the ability to create custom messages with hyperlinks that will be sent to your customers when they share products via text or email.
- On collections, the total price of items is now shown without having to navigate to the shopping cart.
- In addition to the standard sort orders that exist in the catalog kiosk, you can create a custom sort order by uploading a CSV file which determines the sort order of products.
5.38/5.39 Release - September 2019
- The category filter function for products was updated to include subcategories.
- The grid views in the Catalog Kiosk were updated to include relevant filtering options on the left side of the window.
- The ability to search devices by text and sort the results has been added.
5.41 Release - October 2019
- Financing Waterfall: The ability to apply for financing has been added to the app as part of the checkout process.
- Video Support: Embedded videos can now be added to the product description.
- The ability to search devices by text and sort the results has been added.
5.47/5.48 Release - January 2020
- Display the Color, Material & Style Filter Options by Most Used
- Dynamic product page: If the product details page does not have any alternative images or videos then the main image will be enlarged.
- Updates to collections: The numbers in the markers have been removed and the marker’s size has been reduced by ⅓.
- Category images can be uploaded to override the default category images on the attractor screen.
- Theming: Select between 1 and 6 category tiles which can be linked to categories when tapped.
- Theming: The last tile can be assigned to “Browse all categories” when tapped.
- Theming: Select between a dark and light mode.
- Theming: The “Touch-to-explore” message is configurable.
- Access to the shopping cart, external websites, and language options have been moved to the hamburger menu.
- Shopping carts and items can be shared using the same “Share product” button.
- Pagination has been removed and Items will continue to load as the user navigates down the page.
- Search results can be browsed by Collections, Items, and What’s New. Items can be sorted.
- Items "on sale" (promotional price lists) are tagged with a default image. Instead of using the default image, a custom image can be uploaded to tag items on sale.
- The Checkout Options page has been redesigned and short descriptions of all checkout methods have been added.
- The ability to add multiple email addresses for offline notifications was added.
5.49 Release - February 2020
- An option was added to allow your guests to change the thumbnail size between Compact and Large for the Collections, Items, and What’s New pages.
- The Size filter options were updated to be in order from largest to smallest.
- The categories sort order of the search results page was updated to be alphanumeric.
- Options were added to set the thumbnail size of collections and items to Compact or Large.
- Disclaimers were added to the Catalog App Manager so they can be edited by the retailer. Disclaimers include: Checkout, Send Cart by Email, Send Cart by Phone, Send product by Email, Send product by phone.
5.50 Release - February 2020
- All the subcategories are displayed in the category filter menu on the product grid screen, and the “Show more options” was removed.
- The availability status icon of the Real-Time Inventory feature has been updated to better indicate whether an item is in stock or out of stock.
- If only one option is available in a filter, the filter will not be shown. For example, if only one brand is available the brand filter will not be displayed.
- The sort order of items in the collections tab was updated to be in alphabetical order (A to Z).
- An option has been added to use all categories as the attractor screen on devices.
- Share Product Button: The text on the button has been changed from “Share Product” to “Send as Text/Email” and the color is now editable.
- An option has been added to hide the prices on Category, Search Results, and Discover More (More in the Series) pages.
- The order of the Collections and Items tabs are configurable.
5.51 Release - February 2020
- If the filters result in 0 products, then the filters will still be displayed so changes can be made to the filters instead of having to start over.
- The ability to change the order of the Specs and Description tabs on product detail pages has been added.
- The location of a device is now a required field when adding a new device to your account.
- A Promotional Price Display section was added to allow control over how promotional prices are displayed in the Catalog Kiosk App.
- Custom sale tags now match the height of the “Ships to your home” message on the Product Details, Items, and more items in the series pages in the CK App.
5.52 Release - March 2020
- The loading time for large amounts of products on the category page has been improved significantly (Chrome OS platform only).
- BlueCore Email Opt-In integration. This allows retailers to collect new email list signups directly from the kiosk app into their BlueCore account.
- We improved the catalog search engine to display more specific and accurate results.
- We have added metric measurements to the application, allowing our international customers to display dimensions and weight in metric units.
5.53 Release - March 2020
- Mobile Checkout with Stripe has been added to the Catalog Kiosk app. This allows users to pay with a credit card (or Google Pay/Apple Pay) via paylink sent to an email address.
- Retailers can set up one or multiple sales tax configurations in the Catalog App Manager.
- On the Catalog Kiosk App, RSAs can choose the appropriate sales tax during the checkout process.
- A call-to-action button (“See Item Details“) has been added to each item in collection hotspots to get to product details faster.
- The synchronization time for new product images coming from manufacturer feeds has been improved to get closer to real-time deployments.
5.54 Release - April 2020
- Horizontal Pagination has been added as an additional product grid navigation method (in addition to infinite vertical scrolling).
- Written labels have been added to the color swatches in the filter list. This provides a better user experience for colorblind users.
- Retail Sales Associates (RSA) can grant shoppers instant discounts during the checkout process. The discount input can be activated for specific devices, and it can be protected with a PIN number.
5.55 Release - April 2020
- Local inventory has been added to the Catalog App Manager and the Catalog Kiosk App. With this feature, retailers can manage their product stock directly in the Catalog App Manager.
- Retailers can add showrooms and warehouses to the inventory. These locations will be visible on the kiosks and can be queried in real-time.
- Local inventory works in tandem with manufacturer's real-time inventory, to provide shoppers and RSAs with insight into stock levels and locations.