- Connect the Catalog Kiosk App to Your BigCommerce Store
- Configure Online Checkout for Your BigCommerce Store
- Use the Catalog Kiosk Shopping Cart
- Checkout In-Store or Online with Your BigCommerce Store
Cart Configuration Settings
Use the Catalog App Manager to update the cart configuration setup and enable or disable In-Store or Online checkout to use with your BigCommerce store.
Use Mobile Checkout in the Catalog Kiosk
1. Click the Cart icon in the top navigation once items are added to the shopping cart.
2. Click Mobile Checkout to checkout online in your BigCommerce store.
NOTE: Your Cart may display different buttons depending on the cart configuration:
- Mobile Checkout: Displays when checkout is set to Online Only or Both Options and when the Catalog Kiosk app is connected to an online store.
- Start Order: Displays when checkout is set to Store Only or Both Options.
3. Enter your Name, Phone Number, and contact information in the window.
4. Click the "I have read and understand the terms & conditions of this transaction." check box to agree to the specified terms.
5. Click Submit.
Your BigCommerce Checkout page opens to allow checkout using online.
6. Review your order and follow the prompts online in the BigCommerce store to complete the order transaction.
Send To Email and Send To Mobile
Use Your Cart to send an email or text message to your mobile device with your shopping cart item(s) details and/or continue online checkout in BigCommerce.
1. Click Send to Email or Send to Mobile from the Your Cart window in the Catalog Kiosk to send product details to your personal email or mobile device.
2. Enter your Email or Phone Number in the required fields and desired contact and sales information in the prompts.
3. Click the "I have read and agree to the terms" button to agree to the specified terms.
4. Click Send.
A message displays, "Message sent! Check your Inbox."
5. Check your mobile device for an email or text message from the Catalog Kiosk with product details and order information.
- SEND TO EMAIL: The email message contains products details and/or the option to BUY ONLINE if online checkout is enabled.
- SEND TO MOBILE: The text message contains products details and/or the option to BUY ONLINE if online checkout is enabled.
6. Click BUY ONLINE in the message to open the order from your mobile device.
7. Review your order and continue the checkout process in the BigCommerce store online to complete the transaction online.