The Wondersign Catalog Kiosk Product Data API offers a robust, comprehensive API that can be consumed using a variety of tools, software applications, and languages.
Use the following steps to generate an API Key that can be used to consume your product data and pricing - regardless of brand - to a third-party tool or output source.
NOTE: The Wondersign Data API solution offers customers full access to the raw product data API for one URL and up to 10,000 visits per month. Contact Sales at email@example.com or via chat to learn more.
Generate the API Key
1. Log into the Catalog App Manager (CAM) as an Account Admin User.
2. Click the User field (your email address) in the top right corner.
3. Select Users from the drop-down menu.
Note: If you would like the user to only have access to the Data API, and not access to the Catalog App Manager, create a new user group that has restricted system access set to Data API Read Only.
4. Click Create Group to create a new User Group with API Data privileges and limited Catalog App Manager permissions.
5. Enter a name in the Group Name field.
6. Select Data API (Read Only) from the Access Level drop-down menu to create a group that has read-only Data API system permission.
7. Click Save.
The User Groups section in the right navigation updates to display the new Data API User Group.
8. Click Add User to create a new user to assign to the Data API (Read Only) User Group.
9. Enter the First Name and Last Name on the Add user screen.
10. Enter a Username (Email) for the new user.
11. Use the Assign to user group drop-down menu to select Data API (Read Only).
12. Click Save.
The User Settings page automatically opens for the new or selected user.
13. Click the Get New Key link to generate a unique API Key for the user.
The unique key is generated in the API Key field and the Last Update field populates the date and time when the key was generated.
14. Copy the API Key and use to access the Wondersign Catalog Kiosk Product Data API as instructed below.
NOTE: If a new key is required for the user, click the Generate New Key link again and the API Key field will update to display a new unique key. If an API Key should be removed for the user, navigate to the User Settings page for the user. Click the Revoke Key link to remove the API Key.
The API Key no longer appears in the field and the user's access to the Catalog Kiosk Product Data API is revoked. Refer to the Last Update field for the last date the API Key was generated.
Access and Use the Catalog Kiosk Product Data API
The Catalog Kiosk Product Data API can be accessed via the documentation site and your unique API key. Depending on your business needs, the Product Data API can be used and/or consumed in a variety of ways and in different languages, applications, and tools to provide product data and pricing assigned to your Catalog Kiosk account, regardless of brand.
For example, the product data API may be exported into a CSV output file using Postman or used by a website developer or e-commerce team to integrate products across multiple brands into an e-commerce website.
Navigate to the Product Data API documentation site to view instructions on how to use the Wondersign API.
Direct Sync with Popular E-Commerce Platforms
If you are interested in a direct sync to popular e-commerce platforms such as Shopify and BigCommerce, please refer to this article for Direct Sync setup instructions for Shopify and this article for setup instructions for BigCommerce.
"Advanced Shopify" Plan required for Direct Sync integration.