Once the Catalog Kiosk is set up on the 42 inch or larger touchscreen and connected to the Chromebox, connect it to the local Wi-Fi network for optimal use.
- Catalog Kiosk
- A USB Keyboard
1. Confirm the Catalog Kiosk is online by clicking TOUCH HERE TO EXPLORE.
2. Click and hold over the Store Logo in the top left corner of the screen for 10 seconds.
3. Confirm the status is ONLINE to ensure the device is successfully connected to Wi-Fi.
- If the device is ONLINE, disregard the steps below. Your Chromebox is now configured.
- If the device is OFFLINE, proceed to Step 4 to connect the device to the network.
4. Configure the Wi-Fi connection by holding down the Power button on the Chromebox for five seconds to turn it off. Verify the power light is off before continuing.
5. Connect the USB keyboard to the front port in the Chromebox.
6. Hold down the Power button on the Chromebox to turn on.
7. Press Ctrl + Alt + S repeatedly on the USB keyboard as the Chromebox is booting up.
8. The Chromebox Sign In to Chrome screen displays on the touchscreen once correctly set up.
NOTE: If the Catalog Kiosk application reloads and displays on the screen, repeat Steps 6 and 7 until the Sign in to Chrome window displays.
9. Click the Time in the lower right corner of the screen to display the system tray.
10. Click the No network Wi-Fi network option from the menu.
11. Click the desired Wi-Fi network from the list of available networks.
12. Enter the Password for the selected Wi-Fi network in the Join Wi-Fi network screen.
13. Click Connect.
14. Click Apps in the bottom left corner of the touchscreen.
15. Click Wondersign Catalog Kiosk from the Apps menu to launch the Catalog Kiosk.