The Catalog Kiosk application allows you to quickly find, display, and sort through items and collections that match your search criteria. Once a category is selected, use the Filter Options on the left to narrow down the search results or browse using the Collections, Items, and What's New tabs.
Use the Sort By feature to reorder products based on shopping preference. Simply swipe vertically to navigate up and down within the search results.
- Tap a tile on the Attractor Screen to browse or search items within that category. Alternatively you can also use the search bar at the top of the application.
The Category page displays the results for the selected category, in this example: Living Room.
2. Browse the results for the selected category using the three tabs: Collections, Items, or What's New (newly introduced items that were added in the last 90 days).
NOTE: Use the Catalog App Manager (CAM) to configure the preferred order of the Collections and Items tabs in the Catalog Kiosk app. Refer to the Configure the Preferred Category Tab Order article to learn more.
The Collections tab displays by default on the Category page. Collections are designer-recommended scenes that allow guests to browse items that go together, as well as matching accessories. The app allows vertical scrolling to see more.
NOTE: The collections are sorted in alphabetical order from A to Z.
1. Swipe up or use the scrollbar on the right side of the screen to view more.
2. Tap a collection tile to view and shop items in the scene.
The Collections page allows guests to shop using product hotspots displayed in the picture. The hotspots display as dots with borders in different colors that correspond to the buttons in the right side panel to match furniture and/or accents/accessories.
3. Use the Add All Furniture button to add all furniture items (marked with green product hotspots in this example) to the shopping cart.
4. Use the Add All Products button to add all furniture and accessories (all visible product hotspots) to the shopping cart.
5. Use any individual hotspot to display more information about the item and tap the shopping cart icon to add just the desired item to the shopping cart.
The Items tab displays the individual products related to the selected category and any subcategories.
1. Tap the Items tab on the Category page to view individual products for the selected category.
2. Tap the Sort By link in the top right corner of the Items tab to change the order of the displayed products.
3. Choose a Sort By option to reorder the search results based on preference:
- A to Z: Sorts products alphabetically from A to Z by product name.
- Z to A: Sorts products alphabetically from Z to A by product name.
- Brand: A to Z: Sorts products alphabetically from A to Z by brand.
- Brand: Z to A: Sorts products alphabetically from Z to A by brand.
- Price: High to Low: Sorts products by price from high to low.
- Price: Low to High: Sorts products by price from low to high.
- Best Sellers: Sorts products according to a custom sort order (if custom sort order has been enabled on the account). To learn more about custom sort orders - for example to show floor items or in-stock inventory first - please refer to this knowledge base article.
The items displayed are sorted based on the selected category and Sort By option.
4. Swipe up or tap and drag the scrollbar on the right to see more items on the page.
5. Tap an item tile to learn more about the product.
"What's New" Tab
The What's New tab on the Category page displays the newest 100 items for the selected category from your store's catalog. Items that were added in the last 90 days will show on this tab.
1. Tap the What's New tab at the top of the Category page to view the latest product arrivals for that category.
2. Tap an item tile to learn more about the product.