In this article you will learn how to update the disclaimers your guests will see throughout the Catalog Kiosk app. The disclaimers can be updated to meet your specific needs.
Follow the instructions below to make your updates.
1. Log into the Catalog App Manager (CAM).
2. Click Devices in the top navigation menu.
3. Click Settings in the Device Groups section.
4. Click the Disclaimers section to expand it.
5. Enter the disclaimer information.
The disclaimers that can be updated include:
- Pricing Disclaimer - Displays with retail and rental pricing.
- Share Product by Email - Displays when the product is shared by Email.
- Share Cart by Email - Displays when the cart is shared by Email.
- Email Footer Disclaimer - Displays in the footer of store-to-shopper email messages.
- Share Product by Phone - Displays when the product is shared by Phone.
- Share Cart by Phone - Displays when the cart is shared by Phone.
- Text Footer Disclaimer - Displays in the footer of store-to-shopper SMS text messages.
- Checkout - Displays during a check out with a Transaction Kiosk.
- Legal Name - Used in other disclaimers throughout the application.
See the Samples of Disclaimers Displayed on a Kiosk section below for images of disclaimers on a device.
NOTE: If the Disclaimer is empty then the default disclaimer will be used.
Once you have made the necessary changes it is time to save your changes.
6. Click the Save Changes button.
The changes will be synced to your devices overnight during the next scheduled sync. To sync your devices immediately proceed to the next step.
7. Click Devices in the top navigation menu.
8. Click the Sync all devices button.
Samples of Disclaimers Displayed on a Kiosk
The Pricing Disclaimer appears when the Disclaimer text at the bottom of the item's detail page is tapped.
Share Products to Phone/Email
The share product disclaimers (Phone & Email) are displayed when the Share product text is tapped in the item's detail page.
Share Cart to Phone/Email
The Share Cart disclaimers (Phone & Email) are displayed when the share icon is tapped inside the cart.
The Checkout disclaimer is displayed during the checkout process when a Transaction kiosk is attached.
The Legal Name is displayed throughout the kiosk. Below is the Legal Name in the share cart disclaimer, with the Legal Name of My Furniture Store.