In this article, you will learn how to change the order of the Collections and Items tabs used when browsing by categories in the Catalog Kiosk app. Configure the preferred order of the category tabs to display Items or Collections first using the following steps in the Catalog App Manager (CAM).
Example of Collections and Items Tabs
1. Log into the Catalog App Manager (CAM) using the email and password credentials.
2. Click the Devices tab in the top navigation.
3. Click the Settings button in the Device Groups left side panel.
4. Click the Advanced Configuration drop-down menu to expand the section.
5. Use the Preferred Category Tab Order field to select a radio button to set the order of the Collections and Items tabs on the Categories page:
- COLLECTIONS FIRST: Displays the Collections tab first, then the Items tab.
- ITEMS FIRST: Displays the Items tab first, then the Collections tab.
Preview in the Examples of Preferred Category Tabs Settings section below.
6. Click the Save Changes button in the top right corner to save your settings.
7. Click the Devices tab in the top navigation to sync your devices with changes.
8. Click the Sync all devices button to manually update and apply your changes so they are visible in the Catalog Kiosk app.
Catalog Kiosk App View
1. Tap a category image tile to browse a selected category in the Catalog Kiosk app.
2. The Category page opens with the preferred order tab settings from the CAM.
Examples of Preferred Category Tab Settings
Collections Tab First
Items Tab First
NOTE: If you do not have collection or item data in the Catalog Kiosk app, only the available tab displays.
Refer to the Displaying and Sorting Search Items to learn more about how to search and find items using the Items, Collections, and What's New tabs and sort results by price, brand, and alphabetically in the Catalog Kiosk app.