Learn how to configure the color settings for the Send as Text/Email button, which can be used to share an item via text or email. Use the Catalog App Manager (CAM) to assign the default theming color, a custom primary color, or a secondary color to the button outline and text.
Example of Send as Text/Email Button on a Product Page
NOTE: This example shows the default theming in Dark mode in the Catalog Kiosk app. The color of the Add to Cart and Send as Text/Email buttons may vary depending on the theming assigned to your account.
Follow these steps to adjust the Send as Text/Email button color:
1. Log into the Catalog App Manager (CAM) using your email and password credentials.
2. Click the Devices tab in the top navigation.
3. Click the Settings button for the device group you wish to edit from the right side panel.
4. Click the Branding & Theming drop-down to expand the menu.
5. Use the Send as Text/Email Button Color field to adjust the color of the button outline, icon, and text to match the setting configured in the CAM.
NOTE: The Primary Color and Send as Text/Email button color fields are related. The Send as Text/Email button color is determined by the Primary Color settings. This may be designated by the theme assigned to your account. It can be overwritten and configured in the device settings to customize the look and feel of the Catalog Kiosk app. The default or custom color setting is reflected in the Primary Color field.
5. Use the steps below to change the Send as Text/Email button color so that it is different than the Add to Cart color in the Catalog Kiosk app.
6. Click the USE CUSTOM COLOR radio button in the Send as Text/Email Button Color field.
7. Either click the Paint icon and select a color from the Color Picker OR enter the HEX value in the Send as Text/Email Button Color field.
The Paint icon updates to display the associated color with the HEX value.
8. Click Save Changes at the top of the screen to update the device settings.
9. Click the Devices tab in the top navigation and then click the Sync all devices button to update all your connected devices and apply the changes immediately.
Learn how to customize the look and feel of your Catalog Kiosk application and apply additional theming and branding configurations in the Customize the Appearance of Your Catalog Kiosk App article.