Hiding the prices will allow your guests to browse your items without being distracted by the price. Once they are interested in an item they can open the product detail page to view the price.
Follow the instructions below to hide the prices on the Overview and Grid Pages
1. Log into the Catalog App Manager (CAM).
2. Click Devices in the top navigation menu.
3. Click Settings in the Device Groups section.
4. Click the Price Display section to expand it.
5. Click on Don’t Show in the Show prices on grid views option.
6. Click the Save Changes button.
The changes will be synced to your devices overnight during the next scheduled sync. To sync your devices immediately follow the next step.
7. Click Devices in the top navigation menu.
8. Click the Sync all devices button.
In our example below, browsing Living Room Chairs does not show the price of the items.
Tapping on the item to access the detail product page displays the price.