This article explains how to use Google Hangouts to co-browse with your customers, explore products remotely, and provide them with a uniquely personalized experience.
This article also includes a tutorial on how to use Google Calendar to organize and schedule your co-browsing appointments.
How to Use Google Hangouts to Co-Browse
1. If you do not have a Google account, navigate to the Google Accounts page to create one. If you do have a Google account, log in to your account.
2. Once you are logged into your Google account, click the menu in the upper right-hand corner. Select the Hangouts icon.
3. Begin a meeting by clicking the Video Call button.
4. Allow Hangouts to use your camera and microphone.
5. Send an invite to your customer. Send an invite via email, or copy the link to share via a social messenger app.
6. Click the Share screen button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
7. Select the Wondersign Catalog Kiosk app and click Share.
8. Enjoy a remote walkthrough of your product line with your customer.
How to Use Google Calendar to Schedule Co-Browsing Appointments
Use Google Calendar to schedule and organize your virtual consultations with shoppers. Watch the video tutorial below.