Shopify Plus Plan required for Direct Sync integration.
1. Sign in to the Catalog App Manager (CAM) using your email and password.
2. In the top right-hand corner, click the account management dropdown menu, and select Users.
3. Select a User.
4. Copy the API Key for the User. If you do not have an API Key generated select Get New Key and copy the API Key (you will need this in the following steps).
5. In the top right-hand corner, click the account management dropdown menu, and select Connectors.
PLEASE NOTE: If the Connector menu option does not appear in your account, your subscription plan doesn't include this functionality. To upgrade to a plan that includes the Connector functionality, please contact our sales team.
6. On the Welcome screen, click Add New Connector.
7. Select Shopify Sync V3 from the available Integrations.
8. Click Use Integration.
9. Click Connect your Wondersign V2.
10. Paste your API Key into the text box and click Save.
Once your Datasource is linked select OK to proceed.
11. In order to connect your store, click Connect Your Shopify.
12. On the popover window enter the name of your Shopify store. Please note, this is NOT the full URL of your Shopify store, it is the first part of the admin URL.
For example, if the admin URL is: https://acme.myshopify.com - your store name is acme. Once you have entered your store name, click Save.
13. If you are the admin of the Shopify store you're about to connect with, continue with Step 15.
If you are not the admin of your Shopify store, you can invite the admin to authorize access. To do so, click Invite in the bottom left corner of the popover window.
14. Enter the admin's email address in the form. Scroll down and also enter your own email to receive a confirmation once the store access has been authorized. Then click Send invite.
15. To start the process, click Link datasource.
16. A popover window will appear, asking you to log in to your Shopify account for the store you wish to connect. Once logged in, Shopify will ask you to install the unlisted app. Scroll down and click Install unlisted app.
17. The popover window will close and you will see a confirmation message that the datasource is linked. Click OK to proceed.
18. With both Shopify and Wondersign successfully connected (both show a green status indicator), you can now move to the Setup step. Click Next to proceed.
19. Here, you can select the product line-up that should be synced to Shopify. To do that, you have to select the device group that should be synced.
NOTE: If you would like to adjust product line-up at a later point in time, you can always re-assign the device group or edit the catalog in that device group.
Once the desired device group is selected, click Next to proceed.
20. With the setup complete, it is now time to configure the sync. Click Done to move on to the Configuration step.
21. Select the Collection Format.
By default we recommend Nested. This works hand in hand with our automatic navigation.
If you plan on building custom navigation, use the second option: Flat.
If you manage your own collections, select Do not create collections.
Once the desired Collection Format has been selected, click Next.
22. With that, the configuration of your Shopify Direct Sync is now complete. From here you can enable/disable the connector, edit the connector settings (such as the mapping), and you can delete the connector if needed.
23. The next step is to set up Automatic Navigation for your Shopify site.