You will need a paid plan with Shopify.
1. Sign in to the Catalog App Manager (CAM) using your email and password.
2. In the top right-hand corner, click the account management menu (your email address), and from the drop-down select Connectors.
PLEASE NOTE: If the Connector menu option does not appear in your account, your subscription plan doesn't include this functionality. To upgrade to a plan that includes the Connector functionality, please contact our sales team.
3. Select Shopify from the available integrations.
4. Use the text box to input your store's domain i.e. rocky-point-furniture.myshopify.com. Please note, this does NOT include the protocol (https://).
Click Install App.
You will then be redirected to the request access page in your Shopify store where you can select to install the Wondersign Catalog Kiosk App.
5. Click Install unlisted app.
You will then be redirected back to the Wondersign Catalog App Manager (CAM).
6. The Shopify Connector is now installed as indicated by the blue check mark on the connector. Now, click the Shopify connector to set up your virtual device.
7. Click Create a Virtual Device.
8. Complete the requested form fields:
Name - name your new virtual device. (e.g. "Shopify Store" or "My Website")
Address - input the address to associate with your online store. (In most cases this is your physical store or warehouse address)
Timezone - select a timezone for your virtual device.
Wondersign Connector - select your newly connected Shopify store from the drop-down menu.
Initialize settings from Device Group - select the device group you would like to use for the virtual device settings. This will determine what catalog(s) and products are loaded into your online store.
Your virtual device will now start receiving product information and pricing as defined in the device group it is connected to. How quickly products populate in your Shopify store depends on your subscription plan with Shopify. The standard Shopify plan allows for 2 API calls per second.
If you have any questions regarding your Shopify connector, please reach out to your Account Manager or to our support team at email@example.com.