Control your browsing experience by setting your Item Listing Method in the Catalog App Manager (CAM). Choose between the default, Infinite Vertical Scrolling, or Horizontal Swiping with pagination.
See below for our recommended browsing settings based on the device type you are using the application on.
Desktop/Computer: Infinite Vertical Scrolling
22" Kiosk: Vertical Scrolling or Horizontal Swiping by Pages
42" Kiosk or Larger: Horizontal Swiping by Pages
Hand-Held Sales Tablet: Infinite Vertical Scrolling
1. Log into the Catalog App Manager (CAM).
2. Click the Devices tab in the top navigation.
3. Click the Settings button in the Device Groups side panel on the right.
4. Click the Advanced Configuration menu to expand the section.
5. Use the Item Listing Method to set the preferred browsing experience you would like for that device or group of devices.
- Infinite Vertical Scrolling (default): continuous scrolling to help you find products faster.
- Horizontal Pagination: page numbers and arrows appear at the bottom of the app to make it easier to jump back and forth between pages of products.
6. Click the Save Changes button at the top of the screen to save the changes.
To manually update, follow the instructions below. Otherwise, changes will appear when the Catalog Kiosk app automatically updates overnight.
7. Click the Devices tab in the top navigation.
8. Click the Sync all devices button to update your devices with the changes.
Catalog Kiosk App View
Vertical Infinite Scrolling
Horizontal Swiping by Pages (Horizontal Pagination)