You can use your product data wherever you need it. The manual export of all curated product data and pricing allows you to use it for your other selling channels like your website, social media product ads, marketplace accounts, and more. To automate this process, use Wondersign's Data API for fully autonomous updates and exports.
Use the following instructions to export your product data to a CSV spreadsheet.
- You are logged into the Catalog App Manager (CAM)
- You are subscribed to our BASIC, mPOS, or DATA API plan. If you are on a Legacy plan, contact sales to upgrade your account.
1. Click Content in the top navigation menu and select Export Data from the drop-down.
2. Use the radio button to select one of the methods for exporting product data:
- Select all products in my account.
This will select all available items (including items that are not sold individually) from all connected data sources.
- Select products in a specific Catalog
Use the drop-down menu at the bottom to select from your available catalogs.
- Select products from a specific Device
Use the drop-down menu at the bottom to select from your available devices.
- Select products from a specific Device Group
Use the drop-down menu at the bottom to choose from your available device groups.
3. Click Finish to download your file.
How your screen will appear during the export and download process:
You will be redirected to the Products page once your download is complete.
Your CSV spreadsheet file will include all product data and a header row to define the content in each column.
Please note: If you are not currently subscribed to our BASIC, mPOS, or DATA API plan, you will only have access to a sample download of 50 products. For information on your current subscription, contact us.