In the Wondersign Catalog Kiosk App shoppers and RSAs have the ability to share products and entire shopping carts via Text Message or Email.
You have the option between using Wondersign's default text message provider or you can use a sophisticated SMS marketing service for managing outgoing and incoming text messages.
Podium is a conversational marketing platform. Retailers that use both Wondersign and Podium services* can receive text responses from shoppers in their Podium inbox.
*Certain plan levels required for Wondersign and Podium. Contact us at email@example.com to confirm your subscription.
How Do I Set Up Podium as My Texting Service?
1. If you are already on one of our current subscription plans, the Podium integration is included in your plan. If you are on one of our "legacy" plans, please contact your Wondersign Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade. If you are unsure what plan you're on. simply reach out to us and a Wondersign team member will check your subscription level.
When upgrading your subscription: Once your plan has been confirmed, your Account Manager will enable the feature for your account.
2. Log in to the Catalog App Manager (my.catalogkiosk.com).
3. Navigate to your Account Settings (top right).
4. Select Podium from the Outgoing SMS Provider drop-down.
5. Copy the Podium Location ID and provide this ID to your Podium Integration Specialist. Wondersign can do this for you - please work with your Account Manager.
Note: Your texts will continue to send from Wondersign (Default) until step 6 is completed.
6. Once your Podium Integration Specialist confirms that your Location ID has been added to your Podium account, select the checkbox for ID is Live in Podium and click Save Changes. Your integration is now live and all text messages are now being sent from your Podium account.