This article provides instructions for customizing the appearance and functionality of your Catalog Kiosk, adding devices to your account, as well as managing products and pricing through Wondersign's Catalog App Manager.
- Accessing The Catalog App Manager
- Customizing Your Kiosk
- Activate & Manage Devices
- Manage Pricing
- Manage Products
In your web browser, go to my.catalogkiosk.com and sign in using your email address and password.
If you forgot your password, please click the "Forgot Password" link to reset it.
Please Note: You should have received an email with a temporary password for Catalog Kiosk when your account has been set up. If you didn't receive the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
Upon successful login, the Dashboard page for your account will be displayed. The Dashboard gives you quick and easy access to the most important functions.
After successfully logging in, navigate to the device management page by clicking on Devices in the top navigation.
The Device Management page is comprised of two sections: a list of all Devices activated an account on the left, and a list of Device Groups on the right.
Device Groups allow customization settings to be applied to all devices assigned to that specific group. Each account will start with a "Default Group" where all devices will be assigned; to edit the customization settings of the device group, click to Gear Icon next to the Device Group's name:
To customize the kiosk's appearance and functionality, configure setting in each of the following sections :
- Click the Pencil Icon to edit the name of the Device Group
- The Branding section allows for the customization of the kiosk logo that appears in the top left, and the kiosk's "Attractor Screen"
- If a custom catalog has been created, the Catalog and Pod Assignment section can be used to choose between them. Ashley's Lifestyle Pods can be configured from this section, as well (For more information on catalog creation, click here).
- Price Display provides the ability to enable or disable prices. If prices are enabled, the appearance of prices can be edited by changing the fonts, colors, and pricing labels of each price.
- The Cart Configuration section provides the ability to disable the cart, extend the cart timeout (how long until the cart automatically empties after no activity), and select the desired email addressed where Shopping Cart emails will be delivered to.
- The settings that control emails and text messages sent from the kiosk are configured in the Store-to-Shopper Communication.
- Advanced Configuration provides options for managing websites on the kiosk, how products are sorted in categories, Direct Express designation, SKU appearance on the kiosk, and Warehouse Availability stock amount.
- The Disclaimers section gives full control over the legal verbiage that appears on the kiosk, and in text messages and emails.
Please Note: For full instructions regarding kiosk customization using Device Groups, please visit this article.
Once kiosk customization settings are complete, exit the Device Group customization screen by clicking on the Devices button:
Once back at the Device Management page, if additional Device Groups are required, click the Create Group button.
Please Note: If additional Device Groups are not required, click this link to jump to the next section.
Enter the requested information for the new device group, then click on the Finish button on the bottom right of the "Create Group" prompt.
Please Note: You can import settings from an already existing Device Group by selecting the Import box above and selecting the source Device Group from the drop-down list.
The next screen will allow full customization of the device group. Once the new device group has been customized, navigate back to the Device Management page by clicking Devices:
The Device Management page will now display the additional Device Group. Continue steps 5-7 as necessary:
To activate a device on your account, navigate to the Device management page of the Catalog App Manager by clicking on Devices from the navigation menu across the top of the page:
Once on the Device management page, select Add New Device:
On the "Create a new device" page, enter the requested information for the device, then click Finish:
- Choose a name for the device. Choose a unique name that will allow easy identification of the device (i.e. the location in the store).
- Enter the pairing code from the device (Click here for instructions on how to download the Catalog Kiosk on a device and obtain the pairing code).
- Enter the physical address of where the device is located.
- If applicable, choose the Device Group that this device will belong to. (Click here for more information regarding the creation of device groups).
The "Device Detail" screen will appear once the kiosk is activated. If customization settings on the device were imported from a Device Group, clicking on the Settings button will allow further customization beyond what was imported from the Device Group:
To set the prices on the kiosk, click on Content from the navigation menu across the top, then choose Prices:
Under the prices section select Manage Everyday Normal Prices:
Once in the price management console, choose the following method of how to manage prices:
- Import pricing from file allows you to upload a custom spreadsheet of prices
- Pricing setup in the Base Rule is considered “global”, and the pricing rules will apply to all products in all categories.
- Category Rules allow prices to be set for a specific to a category of items.
- Product Rules work the same way that Category Rules do, the key difference, is that the changes made in Product Rules only apply to specifically chose SKUs
Please Note: The remaining steps in this article are for editing a Base Rule. Click here for instructions on how to manage the other pricing rules.
After clicking on "Edit Base Rule", both the Retail & List prices can be adjusted:
Begin by choosing which calculations to adjust pricing with:
- Choose between Multiplier, Gross Margin, or Markup
- Multiplier - multiplies the wholesale/landed cost with the factor entered into the field
- Gross Margin - the percentage difference between the selling price and the profit
- Markup - the percentage difference between the actual cost and the selling price
- Once you've chosen the calculation method, enter the desired factors
Next, choose the rounding features:
- Choose to round up, down, or no rounding at all
- If prices are to be rounded up or down, enter the amounts prices should be rounded to
If you do not wish to display retail or list pricing, click the toggle button. If it is grey, that is the indicator that the price will not be displayed:
Once pricing is setup, save the changes by clicking Done:
If there are items that should be removed from the kiosk, choose Content from the navigation menu, then select Catalogs.
To remove a few specific items from the kiosk, click on the Default Catalog:
Please Note: The following steps are a simplified walkthrough of hiding items from an account, click here for full instructions on creating fully customized catalogs that include highly detailed product selection. The following steps
From the Catalog Management screen, click on Product Selection:
From the Product Selection screen, choose Exclude Products:
Next, select Choose Products:
Select the desired search parameter, then enter the search criteria:
Once the desired item(s) have been located, either click Select All to choose all items, or select individual items to remove. Once the desired collection of items has been selected, click on Add Selected Products.
Once the desired items have been added to the "Excluded Products" list, click Save Changes: