1. Log in to your account at my.wondersign.com.
2. At the top of the screen, click on "Stats," which is the third tab.
3. After Stats is opened, select the player to display the stats.
4. Once you have selected a player, by default you will see that "Statistics View" for the present day. This view shows you the name of the content, how many times it has played, and the total time it has been played.
5. Above the "Statistics View" and "Log View," you can adjust the date range to custom or previous 7 days, 14 days, or 30 days.
6. To see the log view, click on the "Log View" tab. Log view will show you the date each piece of media played, the time (all the way to the second) it played, and for how long.
7. In addition to seeing the stats for each player, you can click on a piece of content to see when it played, and on what player.