You will need an empty USB flash drive that is formatted to FAT32.
1. Unzip WondersignWIFI.zip and copy the contents on to the USB Flash Drive.
2. Open the USB flash drive on your Windows PC, and run "wondersign.exe."
3. Click on "Scan for wireless networks."
4. Find the wireless network you wish to connect to.
5. Select the appropriate encryption mode.
6. Enter the password for the Wi-Fi network.
7. Click "Continue" and then click "write player configuration to USB flash drive."
8. Click Exit.
9. Remove the USB flash drive from your computer.
10. Locate the included antenna, and attach it to the media appliance.
11. Turn the media appliance on, and insert the USB flash drive into an open USB slot.
13. The configuration will start automatically and will reboot the media appliance. Once restarted, the media appliance will be connected to the Wi-Fi network.
14. You can now unplug the USB flash drive from the media appliance.